New CityEssence Models & Photo Updated Profiles
We are finishing up the redesign on CityEssence and will have our Grand Re-Opening Soon!
We are excited and look forward to introducing you to our new and improved look!
Thank You for your patience and we look forward to bringing you the NEW CityEssence!
Stay Connected! Re-Launch happens today, December 5th, 2018
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
About Skyle Jennings
We've had the rare honor of connecting with Ms. Skye Jennings
and are excited to share our experience with you!
1. Tell us a little about You...I'm an upscale model but have a delightfully down to Earth perspective on life. I'm told that I'm very easy to get along with and fun to be around, and I absolutely love making new friends and helping those I meet enjoy life just a little bit more! I love the outdoors, animals, and enjoy almost everything there is about the beautiful Colorado lifestyle! I take care of myself, both mind and body, practice yoga and ride my bike as often as I can. I love meeting new people, enjoying friends, dinner dates, evenings out and cozy nights in with that special guy!
2. Where do you call 'Home' and what's your favorite thing about living there?I live in Denver, Colorado, the Mile High City and absolutely adore living here! There's no better place, in my opinion! The best things are the outdoors, night life and the fabulous people that make Colorado living so great! :)
3. Do you travel? If so, where do you like to visit?"I only travel ocassionally for personal get aways. But a few of my favorite places are Las Vegas (who doesn't love a weekend in Vegas), NYC, and the Califonia Coast. I also love New Orleans! So much fun there!! :)
4. If someone were to give you flowers, what are your favorites?"I love all flowers, but some of my all time favorites are red and yellow roses, Fuchsia and and Iris's.
5. What are a few of your life ‘Passions’?Life ismy biggest passion, of course! But I'm am very passionate about animal rescue causes and helping where I can! I donate my time when I can and have a few favorite charities I give to. I'm also passionate about making the world a better place for future generations and doing what I can to improve on things... Even the small things we do, or don't do, add up and collectively can make a significant difference! :)
6. Name some of your favorite things to do?Favorite things to do... hmmm. Let's see, I love to ride my bike, hiking and I adore anything art! I'm an avid photographer and love to read and write, too. A great book is the best way for me to relax and forget life's problems!
7. What's the secret to your fabulous look?No secret at all, actually. I work out 3 to 4 times a week, practice yoga most every day and ride my bike whenever I can during the warmer months! I'm also careful about everything I put in to my body and keep a positive outlook on life!
8. What is your life like outside of modeling?I try to keep my real life simple... I do have a professional life that engages my mind and I love that! It makes me happy, and happiness is huge! For me, simplicity is the key to that happiness and I love it!
9. What do you think are some of your best qualities?I think some of my better qualities are my abiltiy to help others enjoy life and have fun, along with my listening skills and that I absolutely love helping people find happiness... I'm easy to get along with and am really good at making people feel comfy and safe almost right away! I'm sure there are other things, but honestly, I it's hard to be objective about oneself. ;)
10. What are 5 words that you feel describe who you are?5 words to describe myself... Let's see, I'd say I'm Engaging, a People Person, Sensual, Playful and a Unique blend of flirtatious, sexy and down to Earth... although I guess that last one is actually 3 words. Ooops! Sorry! :)