CityEssence Denver Restaurant Picks
Welcome to 2019 and a Happy New Year to all! We've put together a list of our 5 favorite restaurants in the Denver area!
1. Rioja, International, Mediteranian food an vegan & vegitarian friendly, on Larimer Street
2. Barcelona Wine Bar, Mediteranian, Spanish and South American influences and an extensive wine list with some amazing wines, in RiNo. Open style seating with fun atmosphere.
3. Ocean Prime, Seafood at its finest, Modern American restaurant and lounge. Elegant dining with plenty of room upstairs or down in Denver, Larimer Square. If you love seafood, Ocean Prime is a must visit!
4. Citizen Rail, a newer restaurant and bar in the Union Station neighborhood with a rustic wood-fired menu, Colorado style. With local lamb, beef, pork, game and seafood, you're sure to find what your craving.
5. Linger, the deliciously unique restaurant in LoHi, the remake of Olinger Mortuary and play on the name make Linger a one of a kind place. The menu takes its inspiration from around the world as do the drinks. A must visit for those who haven't yet been.
Stay tuned for more suggestions, recommendations and posts from CityEssence!